Precision made crystal clear screw top coin tubes. Ideal for storing bulk coins. Available for Canadian coins – cents, nickles, dimes, quarters, silver halves, silver dollars. The round coin tubes by HE Harris & Co. are made up of high quality crystal clear polystyrene materials. Built with a polypropylene screw-on cap to store and protect loose coins. The HE Harris & Co. round coin tubes safely protect and store your coins. Each tube will hold a roll’s worth of coins. Note: round coin tubes will not accommodate wrapped coins.
For full description of COIN TUBES, see below:
COIN TUBE Descriptions:
In most cases, each tube will hold a roll’s worth of coins. Note: round coin tubes will not accommodate wrapped coins.
- Cent = 20mm diameter by 76.5mm depth holds 50 pennies
- Nickel = 40 coins
- Dime = 50 coins
- Quarter = 24.8mm diameter by 70mm depth – holds 40 quarters
- Half Dollar (holds .50 silver/nickel and Twoonies)= 20 coins
- Large Dollar = 39mm diameter by 60mm depth holds 20 large Silver, Trade, Morgan, Peace and Eisenhower dollars.
- Small Dollar = holds up to 20 current Canadian dollars — Loonie and the Presidential Dollars, Sacagawea and Susan B. Anthony Dollars.